Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Waterbearer


The above picture of Aquarius contains my horoscope for 2006 when CHIRON -- the son of KRONOS Saturn -- goes into Aquarius the sign of the waterbearer, to oppose Saturn. the master of time This means the structural upheaval is guaranteed and you do well to tune in to the age of KNOWLEGDE - aka The Age of Aquarius. Saturn in Leo is about how leaders are held accountable and about how you can do self management on your own. 2006 and 2007 are the last years in which to get the hang of creative independence.

I shot this picture on October the 7th, 2005, in the afternoon, when the moon was in Sagittarius and in a nice aspect to Neptune in Aquarius, which will be reached by Chiron in 2010/11... so, stay tuned to the Zen of Knowledge in the sky. In astrological terms I am capturing for those who wish to know "The Zen of Knowing." How do you do that?

You develop it by itself...


THE ZEN OF MAGIC


"I don't know how old I was - probably four years old - when I began to tell my family about the things I was being shown by "My Friends". Everyone in the family called me "the changeling". They said the Elves - or the invisible ones - took the human child and left one of their own in its place. So I guess I am not really of this world albeit in it...

One thing that bothered me somewhat was the fact that I could not cope well with the inherent ignorance of this world. The low level of psychic development and the high level of denial of the invisible world inherent in the people around me was something I could not figure out nor understand. Even worse: No one would listen to me when I talked about the things I was learning and seeing. OK so I kept it to myself. No point in laying it on thick. I was working on the assumption that if I pointed out the existence of my little friends, then the people around me would look and see. After all... How could they miss it? I mean I saw them as if they were real and alive, which they are.

I am sure you can imagine how hard it was for a young one - and later a young adult - to be aggressed by family and later by friends, teachers, colleagues, and by society as a whole. When my book appeared I had to escape. But I had only myself to escape to.

The worst part of it was that the things the "invisible world of the guidance" told me all turned out to be true. Each teaching, and every instruction, each warning, and every admonition - became an obvious and undeniable fact as daily life progressed over some 40 years from 1967 to 2007. So would people listen then? The ultimate denial of the truth is the accusation: "You brought it about. You made it happen." As though the very act of warning people to change their ways in order to avoid the inevitable consequences of their actions was in itself an act of malicious intent.

So what is this deeply rooted denial? This worldwide amnesia? The moving away from openly visible truths, consequences and actions? The fact is we humans have come from the stars. Whichever way you want to argue it the absolute undeniable fact is that we have come from the stars, because where else in Cosmos have we come from? The star seeds came to earth either physically or as soul travelling through time, or both. This is a fact that many will come to realize soon...

Before we go into understanding this deeper mechanism of denial, or the very mechanism that a small number of us have deleted from the hard drive of our DNA, it is important to establish an inner form of Zen. I have coined this "thing" in a simple term: THE ZEN OF MAGIC. What is Magic? And what is Zen? See my books... The invisible world call this the Zen of Knowing, and it is their gift to me and to you.

The fact is that for whatever reason you see what you see and you know what you know. The restrictions and the denial do not have dominance over your brain. Something in you cancels out the world wide amnesia and the cultural denial. You can see! That is the point from which we start, and from no other point. The invisible world did not teach me how to deal with other peoples denial. They taught me to deal with my own state of mind, with my own state of seeing. Once you have mastered that reality the other falls into place.

Simple but powerful, the teachings of the invisible world show how the inner world, the inner garden is the Key to existence, the Key to knowing and the Key to peace. As a first step on the Way, you - the individual - learn to be sovereign, to be answerable to no one. You learn to retain a peaceful inner knowing, an inner certainty about the things you see and the multiple reality you are aware of. Knowing that strangeness co-exists with strangeness, and that we are as strange to other worlds as they are to us.

The Zen of Knowing is your own inner garden, your own inner landscape. A fascinating, rich and varied world that you inhabit. You are the gardener of your own inner landscape, you are its creator and its inhabitant.

In the process of looking within for answers, solutions to the outer world, you may discover a wise Zen monk. If he or she says something others do not want to hear, things that upset people along the Way, then listen to his or her response: "Please forgive me, I did not mean to offend you. Of course you are right!"

This is the first of many lessons to be published in my book -- SEEING MIRROR -- in a special section dealing with a life-long journey journey into the "invisible world" and with the direct work of oneself with the beings I like to call "The Guidance of The Force".

Many asked me -- WHO ARE YOU?
I say I am an astrologer...

Click:



Knowing the Sky - Why?
The Magi Vision...
copyright 2001 by St.Clair:

http://passage11.com/vision.htm