Thursday, August 10, 2006

Time Vortex


Chillon is the place I remember since I was a 5 year old kiddo. Some people who have an insight have said I owned or ruled the place. I dunno about that... Today to me it is my time portal. My clients and friends come here to sit on a 1,000 feet high granite needle to get the healing that is needed to carry on life in this world in 2006 and onwards with Jupiter in Scorpio and Saturn in Leo. Architecture and eternal structure was my hobby when I loved to draw castles in the air... I feel that a nonhuman hand built this place long before human time began and then - successively over hundreds of years - first the Celts placed their Vortex onto the needle of granite - and then in the 12th Century the Templars displayed their knowing and skills into this place of timelessness and of knowledge - which You and I CAN GO VISIT & ASK it FOR ADVICE - if you so wish...

SILENTLY
Peace - Michael St.Clair

Click:



More blogs about zen of stars.